Send us an Enquiry...
It is important the child is measured before you place your order. Some goods are sold by size and others by age. Please use the sizing charts and guide below for reference.
In general, depending on the particular child, you should consider allowing for growth. You may find it helpful to consider the following when sizing up the child: -
- Chest - measure the chest at its broadest point, after positioning the tape beneath the underarms.
- Waist - measure at the natural waistline, as close as possible to where the garment will be worn.
- Inside Leg - measure with shoes on, from the crotch to the hem of the trousers.
- Skirts - measure from the middle of the waist towards the knee, to the actual length required.
- Shirts - measure around the base of the neck and insert 1 or 2 fingers between the neck and the tape to allow for growth.
Please feel free to call us if you are unsure or need any assistance.
How to Measure
Height - No shoes, feet together, flat on the floor, measure from the top of the head to the ground.
Girls General Size Chart